Thursday, September 1

Today...

I woke up at 8:00, to walk into the dining room to my husband telling me it was a day we needed to fast.

I agreed, but turned around and went back to bed because I knew I wasn't going to make it 10 hours without the STRONG temptation to eat. One of those "remove temptation from you" decisions, if you know what I mean.

11:30, I missed a call from ANAD, the company I was interviewing with because I was cleaning the house, but I called back as soon as I saw that I missed the call (I got their voicemail).

1:30, they returned the call and extended a job offer!

We're extremely speechless... all we can say is: Thank. You. Lord.

More next time on what exactly ANAD is and what I'll be doing :) In the meantime, thank you to all of you for your prayers yesterday and this morning. Prayer works!

No comments:

Post a Comment